Technology Help - Answers to Common Problems
Many staff have told me that your computer freezes when you try to
insert clipart into a Microsoft Word or Publisher document. I believe I
have found a fix for this problem.
1. Create a new Microsoft Word Document
2. Click Insert > Picture > Clip Art
3. Click the drop down arrow beside 'Search In'
4. Uncheck the box that says 'Web Collections'
5. Search for Dog and insert one of the clipart that is found
6. Close Microsoft Word do not save the document
Now, freezing in Microsoft Word or Publisher when inserting clipart
should be a thing of the past.
*If you want to browse the clipart selections online, Click Insert >
Picture > Clip Art then click 'Clips online'.